Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Two Sources of Heat and Light Energy




My wife asked me to search for at least two sources of heat and light energy. This energy thing is the assignment for my daughter in class. In fact, the teacher wants my daughter to draw it and give at least uses of each energy source.

Actually, this topic is huge because we have plenty of energy source, it could constitute the following:
  • Combustion
  • Natural (celestial, terrestial)
  • Direct Chemical
  • Artificial Lights
  • Electric Powered (electron stimulated, incandescent lamps, electroluminscent lamp, gas discharge lamps)
  • Other sources
It really surprises me for a Grade 1 student having this topic in class and if I remember it right I learned about this energy source, probably I was in Grade 4--hmm... the curriculum now is really more advance.

Anyway, I decided select a few energy sources for my daughter's assignment and discuss it to her such that she will understand what it is. Here goes the selection.
  • Bonfire
  • Candles
  • Fireplace
  • Flashlight
The uses of each selected energy sources are below:






Written By : LAR-Bab Blog - 7:17:00 PM
Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog News

« »

Who’s behind LAR-Bab Blog?

My name is Ritchie Babaylan, I'm part time blogger and full-time firmware and software programmer. In 2012 I started LAR-Bab Blog to share my personal notes on anything related to technology, anime, and other interesting facts as a whole.

Read more about LAR-Bab Blog or contact me via e-mail or Twitter.

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright @ 2012 LAR-Bab Blog